Monday, April 14, 2008

Mariah Carey's MTV Artist Of The Week Promos

Mariah recently shot numerous promos for MTV, as she is their Artist Of The Week this week. Here is a compilation of them, which includes both Mariah singing her new music & Mariah interacting with her dog Jack Jr. (as voiced by Snoop Dogg). They are pretty entertaining & funny. Here's a tracklisting, persay, of the featured videos:
  1. I'm That Chick
  2. I'm That Chick (2)
  3. Migrate
  4. Migrate (2)
  5. Love Story
  6. Touch My Body
  7. Mariah Hits High Notes (with JJ)
  8. I'm That Chick (with JJ)
  9. I'm That Chick (with JJ) (2)
  10. Mariah Works Out With JJ
  11. JJ's Reality Show
  12. JJ & The Paparazzi

Mariah is hilarious in the studio with JJ & I particularly love #10. Also, she sounds great! Good stuff.

No comments: