Monday, April 28, 2008

Fergie "The Dutchess: Deluxe" Details

Check out a small photo of the cover for The Dutchess: Deluxe, the re-release of Fergie's debut album, due May 27th. The new version will include 4 additional songs: "Labels & Love," the theme song for the upcoming film version of Sex & The City, "Party People" with Nelly, "Clumsy (Soulja Boy Remix)," & "Barracuda," a Heart cover (as performed at Idol Gives Back) originally featured on the "Shrek The Third" soundtrack, among other goodies. I actually never picked up Fergie's album (I know I'm probably the only one) because she was on the radio all the time, but this I will definitely get. Despite overexposure, I have grown to quite like Fergie as a solo artist. I do have a little complaint, however: as the rumors suggested, why didn't they include Fergie's newly-recorded international bonus track "Pick It Up," which features will.i.am, &, for that matter, the Sean Kingston-featured remix of "Big Girls Don't Cry?" Perhaps a DVD with all her fabulous music videos, including "Fergalicious" & "Clumsy?" The set could've been better & more worth our money, but I'll take what I can get.

[Source]

No comments: