Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ashlee Simpson "Bittersweet World" Tracklisting

The newly engaged Ashlee Simpson's third album Bittersweet World is due out April 22nd. Here's the set's tracklisting:

1. Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)
2. Boys
3. Rule Breaker
4. No Time For Tears
5. Little Miss Obsessive (ft. Tom Higgenson)
6. Ragdoll
7. Bittersweet World
8. What I've Become
9. Hot Stuff
10. Murder (ft. Izza Kizza)
11. Never Dream Alone

You can listen to 30-second clips of the entire album HERE. After doing so myself, I am feeling very optimistic about the project. I love Ashlee's first two albums & I've been very supportive of her. I wanted to like her new stuff, & I did for the most part, but I was never completely sure about the whole picture. Hearing these snippets encouraged me though & I'll definitely be picking up the project when it drops on the 22nd.

Not sure what Ashlee's been up to? Check out her Yahoo! Webisode series Being: Ashlee Simpson HERE.

[Source, Source]

No comments: