Monday, March 31, 2008

Keyshia Cole Feeling The "Love" On Third LP

When recently featured on BET's Access Granted to premiere the fourth single "Heaven Sent" from her sophomore album Just Like You, Keyshia Cole revealed some details regarding her next album, which is to be titled The Love Album. She said:

The next thing expected of Keyshia Cole would be the next album, which is The Love Album. I want to do more of a sexy feel, opening up to my womanhood & showing the sexier side of me. ... I have never [written] any songs where I'm showing a more vulnerable side of myself, and I want to explore who I am and share that with the world also.

An interesting album title to say the least, as it is very similar to (yet different enough from) the song that got her signed, "Love." With The Way It Is & Just Like You, Keyshia's first two albums, being part of my five favorite albums ever, no new Keyshia news is bad news. It's hard to see how Keyshia thinks she's never really been vulnerable, but she definitely has the voice for it. Keyshia's musical decisions thus far have been on-point, so I'm sure she will bring the heat when her third record drops, supposedly by the end of the year.

[Source, Source]

No comments: