Friday, March 28, 2008

Idol Review: Top 10

This is a pattern you just might have to get used to. My favorite performance of the week? Who cares what the judges say. It's David Archuleta! As far as everyone else goes, Ramiele has got to go. Her talent can't even slightly compare to all the others. End of story. Jason is getting a little old, but I still like him.

Syesha was amazing; she is the most underrated person in the competition by a mile. How Simon Cowell can LOVE Leona Lewis & say crap about Syesha is beyond me. If you listen to the studio version of "If I Were Your Woman," you would agree: Syesha blows Leona out of the water.

Poor Chikezie. He did well, but you just knew the moment the judges didn't like it that he was gone. Brooke has turned out not to really be my cup of tea. I did not dig her, nor have I for a few weeks now. Was "Let It Be" really THAT great? Umm, no. Michael (& David Cook, for that matter) ... *rolls eyes*. Say what you will, but this is not Rock Idol, mk? Carly did great, as always ... I just hope she finds her 'song' soon & Kristy surprised me, but it's clear that she can't really stack up to the talent of some of the others. As far as that "Billie Jean" crapfest goes, David Cook should NOT be praised for "bravery" or "originality" for jacking some other dude's rendition. Again, end of story. Check out the Top 10 Ford Music Video below:

This one was actually really cool. Definitely the best one so far this year. Anyway, second season third place finalist Kimberley Locke performed her song "Fall" on this week's results show. She is a great singer & I like the song. Check it out:

No comments: