Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*UPDATED* Keyshia Cole "Heaven Sent" Video Premiere

"Heaven Sent" is the fourth single taken from Keyshia Cole's platinum sophomore album Just Like You. What a beautiful video! This song actually managed to stand out to me on the practically flawless Just Like You CD, so I'm glad it got the single treatment & did it ever! Shot in Hawaii, the gorgeous views & colors in the video do the song justice. The video's concept comes from the famous "Footprints" poem. It's cool to see Keyshia rocking the black hair, too. Also, even though Keyshia is currently preparing her third album Love, expect yet another single to be lifted from her second LP. Definitely good news (considering the album is full of choices).

UPDATE: Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is - A Family Affair, a reunion episode of Keyshia's popular reality show, recently aired on BET. If you missed it (like I did), never fear because it is available for viewing in full HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THINK KEYSHIA COULD OF DID AN BETTER VIDEO I MEAN SHE LOOK NICE BUT I WASN'T FEELING THIS VIDEO.I THINK SHE COULD OF MADE THE VIDEO LIKE THE MEANING OF THE SONG.