Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Danity Kane "Damaged" Video Premiere


"Damaged" is the first single taken from Danity Kane's sophomore album Welcome To The Dollhouse, which will be released next week on March 18th. This video is a bit strange, though alright, until the slow part of the song, when the random part with the guy comes into play. That, along with that slow section of the song, doesn't flow with the rest of the vibe, but whatever. I am really feeling DK this time (for the first time); from "Showstopper" to this: what a long way. They really have come into their own, & I have to say that I think my fav member is Dawn for those amazing ad-libs! I am excited to hear the rest of their new material (some of which is better), which you may also do this week courtesy of The Leak over at mtv.com.

No comments: