Monday, March 3, 2008

Christina Aguilera To Work With DJ Premier Again

After collaborating on Back To Basics, including first single "Ain't No Other Man," Christina Aguilera & DJ Premier will be continuing their work together for her next project, Premier recently revealed. After stating that he is "definitely working with her on the next album," he elaborated by saying:

"She's doing an all pop album again, but she wants me to keep the tone like what we did before. She's ready to start next month...She's so cool, she's like my little sister now."

This is exciting news, as I guess I didn't expect her to get back to work at all any time soon, considering hew new motherly duties. Still, I'm sure she has her at-home studio all ready to go with some fresh ideas. Can't wait to see what the former X-Tina will have to offer us!

No comments: