Monday, February 4, 2008

Toni Braxton's Interview On The View

Toni Braxton recently visited The View to promote her partnership with Campbell's to fight heart disease. In the clip, she talks about her health problems, as well as her son's autism. On the music front, she announced plans to release her next album in June! You can also see a bit from her Vegas show, "Toni Braxton: Revealed," in the background toward the end of the clip. I watched this and really felt for her, and I felt that the cause was important (not to mention that I was excited to hear more news about her new music!), so here's the site she mentions that, if you simply visit and click where it says to, they will donate $1 towards their efforts against heart disease: GoRedWithCampbells.com. So nice to see her again and doing well, as I haven't been able to see her show, though I would LOVE to. Toni is one of my faves, so I am definitely looking forward to the new album.

No comments: