Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*UPDATED* Mariah Carey "Touch My Body" Video Premiere

"Touch My Body" is the lead single off Mariah Carey's new album E=MC², due to be released on April 15th. I don't think I've been more excited about posting something since I started this blog. Amazing. That's the best way to describe how I feel about this video. Mariah looks as beautiful & youthful as ever, & the comedy WORKS! It's hilarious & makes me like the song even more. It's really not healthy to love Mariah this much.

UPDATE: When Mariah appeared on TRL today (to premiere the video), she let a little info on her album out of the bag. She explained her album title, which was quite obvious, as meaning "Emancipation equals Mariah Carey to the second power." So we should expect the second, & better, coming of The Emancipation Of Mimi? Excellent.

No comments: