Friday, February 22, 2008

Leona Lewis To Record New Album Before First Tour

Leona Lewis, who is on the verge of dominating America with the stateside release her record-breaking debut album Spirit on April 8th, has plans to record her next album before touring. Her label would like to make Spirit "the biggest record in the world," then follow it up with her sophomore effort in 2009 and a tour in support of that in 2010. This is an interesting move, though it does make a bit of sense, seeing as how Leona has sold ridiculously well without supporting her record with a tour. I suppose they are saving it until they need it. That's fine with me because I don't live in the UK and wouldn't get to go if I did because I never get to go to concerts. Depressing stuff.

[Source, Source]

No comments: