Friday, February 8, 2008

Janet To Release "LUV" And "Rock With U" As Singles

The single covers, as revealed by her official myspace, for Janet Jackson's 2 new singles "LUV" and "Rock With U" are featured above. That's right--2. Janet will be releasing "LUV" to urban radio stations, while "Rock With U" will be sent to pop stations. This sounds great to me, as long as we get 2 videos! I would feel like the singles are being released backwards, each going to the wrong genre, but I bet that changing it up on mainstream for the 2nd single will be good for Janet. I am, of course, excited about Janet's new album Discipline to drop on February 26th (in 18 days!), but before we get to the new singles, I REALLY want to see her perform "Feedback" live ... somewhere! I bet she will though.

[Source, Source]

No comments: