Friday, January 18, 2008

Leona Lewis "Harper's Bazaar UK" Magazine Cover

"The X-Factor" winner and English superstar Leona Lewis covers the UK's February '08 issue of Harper's Bazaar. Living in America, I have yet to see Leona featured on TV or hear her played on the radio, but I am confident that will change soon, if Simon Cowell and the rest of her record company executives have anything to say about it! Even so, I have been paying attention to this amazing vocalist since I discovered her while she was still competing on what is basically the UK's version of "American Idol" via YouTube and I fell in love with her first single "Bleeding Love" the moment I heard it, so I look forward to her American domination! With the US version of her "BL" video shot and March 18th set as the release date this side of the Atlantic for her album Spirit, her path is paved. She looks great on the cover, too.

[Source]

No comments: