Friday, January 25, 2008

Ashlee Simpson To Release Digital EP

On February 5th, Ashlee Simpson is set to digitally release a 3-song EP that will precede the release of her 3rd studio album, Bittersweet World, later this spring. Titled after "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)," the album's first single, the EP will include that song as well as "Catch Me When I Fall," taken from her latest album I Am Me, and a new song entitled "Rule Breaker" that is to be featured on Simpson's upcoming release. I am definitely looking forward to some new Ashlee, though I doubt I'll invest in this, as I would rather save my money and buy the album. It is inevitable that, in some form or another, the new song will be available for listening, so that's a plus. Still, for those of you who typically download, unlike me, one of the few left that prefers physical releases, this seems like a temptation to say the least.

[Source]

No comments: