Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christina Aguilera On Project Runway

Pts. 1 & 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

On a recent episode of Project Runway, the designers had to create a dress that would be appropriate for Christina Aguilera to wear on stage. Christina made an appearance on the show as a guest judge. Above, I've included the entire episode, but since Christina doesn't appear until the end of the third part, you won't really miss anything if you simply start there. Now, I've never seen the show before, but I got into this! I'm no fashion expert, but after watching this, it appears to me that no one REALLY is... it's all just a matter of opinion. For example, I thought the worst outfit of the bunch was that sleeping gown-looking thing Irina made. I also thought the dress that was designed by the eliminated contestant was good! Ah well.

No comments: