Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mariah Carey Recreates "Glitter" Photoshoot

This time, Mariah Carey has recreated her Glitter-era photoshoot from 2001. This was one of the most exciting times for me as a Mariah fan. I eagerly anticipated the movie/soundtrack project & to this day, I love both of them. I won't try to convince you to watch the movie again, but throw those preconceived notions away & pull out Mariah's Glitter album the next time you get a chance because you will be pleasantly surprised. That album is fiyah! Ballads like "Lead The Way" & "Never Too Far" from it will blow your mind. Visually, Mariah was on-point during this era as well (see: the "Loverboy" & "Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)" videos). She looked phenomenal then & she looks marvelous now! Mariah ceases to amaze me with the way she manages to get me more excited than the last every time she goes to drop a new album. In a sea of followers, Mariah continues to create incredible music that pushes the boundaries. God bless you, Mariah Carey! Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel is only three days away!

[Source]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's overwhelming how gorgeous she is...:-|