Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mariah Carey ft. T-Pain "Migrate" Song Premiere

Chicago's B96 radio station premiered Mariah Carey's highly anticipated new joint with T-Pain entitled "Migrate" earlier today. It was ripped & posted on YouTube for the rest of us to hear! The song is bangin'! I love how Mariah uses the vocoder--as if to simply add to her flawless vocals that obviously don't need it. "Migrate" shows a whole new experimental side of Mariah that definitely works.

PS--I don't do April Fools' Day. Sorry, folks ... but not really because that just means that my site is that much more trustworthy & reliable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is awesome. I liked Touch My Body but it doesn't have the thump like this one does (coming from a guys point of view lol) I am I fan of hers and I really do hope TMB goes to #1... if it doesn't... this one (if released) surely would!

Anonymous said...

This song is truely amazing! Heave fulled with bass and little jingles in the back ground! It may not be the 2nd confirmed single off E=mc2, but it will sure be a club banger!